Separation Agreements

A Polk County Divorce Attorney Can Protect Your Interests

When a couple would like to split without divorcing, a legal separation can be a viable option. If you would like to create a separation agreement, seek the assistance of Boswell & Dunlap LLP. We can help you create a document that clearly reflects your wishes for separation. Our firm realizes that separation can be just as painful and emotionally draining as divorce. We wish to make this moment in your life less overwhelming.

A separation agreement can help resolve the following kinds of matters:

Tell us about your legal needs during an initial consultation.

Providing Well-Versed & Compassionate Legal Representation You Can Trust

We provide compassionate and well-versed family law representation to the men and women we represent in Hardee County, Highlands County, and Polk County. We carefully listen to their needs and help them understand not just the extent of their rights, but also the various options that are available to them. Nothing is more important to our team of Polk County family law attorneys than protecting the interests, assets, and rights of our clients. We are proud to bring a wealth of experience to each case we handle. You can feel confident in knowing that you are being represented by a reputable law firm that has your best interests in mind.

Call Boswell & Dunlap LLP at (863) 533-7117 Today

Choosing to separate from your partner is no easy decision, especially when there are children involved. Whatever the reason that led to your separation, we will guide you through the entire separation process so that you don't feel overwhelmed. Boswell & Dunlap LLP can help you make a smooth transition into the next chapter of your life.

For more information about separation agreements, please contact our firm.

*A $50 consultation fee will apply to family law cases.