Polk County Annulment Attorneys

Also Serving Clients in Hardee County & Highlands County

There is nothing more distressing than discovering that you have entered into the married state under deception or unfavorable circumstances. Fortunately, many individuals can choose to end their marriage through annulment. Unlike a divorce, an annulment renders a marriage null and void in the eyes of the law. If you would like to dissolve your marriage through annulment, we at Boswell & Dunlap LLP can help you file a petition. Aside from Polk County, we proudly extend our services to clients living in Highlands County and Hardee County.

In the state of Florida, a person can file for annulment based on the following:

  • A spouse did not disclose impotency before marrying
  • A spouse entered into marriage under duress
  • A spouse is underage and did not obtain parental consent
  • The union is incestuous or bigamous
  • A spouse was under the influence of drugs or alcohol when married

Wish to file for an annulment? Call (863) 533-7117 for an initial consultation.

Firmly Rooted in Over a Century of Legal Excellence

As one of the oldest law firms in Polk County, our firm opened its doors in 1900. With a solid legal reputation that spans over a century, we are the kind of law firm you want on your side. Our Polk County family law attorneys truly care about the needs of our clients. This is demonstrated in our client-focused approach to the cases we handle.

Have Questions? Contact Boswell & Dunlap LLP Today for Counsel.

Regardless of the nature or complexity of your questions, we wish to assist you in any way that we can. Choosing to annul a marriage can be an embarrassment or traumatic experience for many individuals. We are here to help regain your status as a single person so that you may move on with your life.

To learn more about how we can assist you and speak personally with an experienced divorce attorney in Polk County, please give us a call today.

*A $50 consultation fee will apply to family law cases.