Polk County Expunction Lawyer

Wish to Seal Your Criminal Record?

Having an arrest, a criminal charge, or a conviction on your record can have many negative consequences. When you apply for a job or an apartment, you have to disclose the facts of your charge. This can prevent you from getting some jobs altogether.

Even though you were not convicted, you can be penalized for an arrest. If you were convicted but you successfully completed your probation or served your time, it's understandable that you'd like to start over with a clean slate. Unfortunately, that's not always possible with our criminal justice system.

The following are some ways to remove a criminal charge from your record:

  • Have your case dismissed
  • Take your case to trial and win
  • Have the court Withhold the Adjudication of Guilt

David Carmichael, a seasoned Polk County expunction attorney can explain which, if any, of these options may be available for you, depending upon the crime and the outcome of your case. When you meet with us for a consultation, we will fully explain the process and give you an honest assessment of whether we think you will have success.

Call (863) 533-7117 to learn more about expunctions during a complimentary initial consultation.

Boswell & Dunlap LLP Can Help You Through the Expunction Process

Record sealing is often an option for young adults who made a mistake during their college years. Whenever possible, protect your child's reputation and his or her promising future from being harmed by an underage drinking conviction or misdemeanor drug possession charge.

If your college student has been convicted of a crime while under the age of 21, we can help. Our Polk County expunction lawyer will do everything possible to help you clear your criminal record through expungement or sealing your juvenile record. We look forward to helping you.

Get in touch with a Polk County expunction attorney without delay.